We Provide All Major Brands’ Ink Cartridges
Your business doesn’t necessarily run-on ink – but would grind to a halt without it. When your company can’t do without a constant and reliable supply of high-quality inkjet, ink tank or laser toner cartridges, you need Rapid Refill of Fargo, ND. We don’t just serve businesses. We’re standing by to serve everyone for their refilled printer cartridge needs. We will help you save 30 to 50% on ink cartridges by refilling them instead of buying new ones!
We have what it takes to keep your printers, copiers, and fax machines in working order so you never have to miss a beat. When you rely on Rapid Refill for refilled ink cartridges, you can count on receiving the most dependable and affordable printing solutions the greater Fargo-Moorhead area has to offer. And when you make us your partner for all your refilled ink needs, everything you purchase will be backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
We have cost-effective yet reliable inkjet and laser toner cartridges by all the leading manufacturers in stock, including:
- And many more!
Do you have a printer that requires hard-to-find ink cartridges? Call Rapid Refill today! If we don’t already have it in stock and ready for purchase, then we will special order it for you.
Inkjet & Ink Tank Cartridge Storage & Handling Tips
- Do not remove cartridge from packaging before it is needed.
- If storage of previously opened cartridge is required, replace all protective covers and clips, place cartridge in original plastic bag and close tightly.
- Store cartridge in cool, dry area away from direct sunlight.
- Store opened or unopened cartridges at room temperature. Do not expose ink cartridges to temperatures below 32 °F or above 95 °F for extended periods of time.
- Only use lint-free cloth when cartridge cleaning is required. Lightly dampen cloth with purified water as needed; do not use chemical cleaning agent.
- Turn off printer if it will not be used an for extended period of time, as doing so will activate printer’s built-in storage protocol.
- If printer sits idle for extended periods of time (i.e. several days), periodically run printer’s head-cleaning program (consult owner’s manual for detailed instructions).
- Replace cartridge at first sign of fading, skipping or streaking text or images. Restore old cartridge’s protective covers and clips, as doing so ensures cartridge can be reused.
- Refrain from touching cartridge’s electrical contacts or print head to prevent damage from electric shock.
- To help maintain depleted cartridges integrity, please return them for reuse as soon as possible.
Will Refilled or Remanufactured Printer Cartridges Void Your Warranty?
Imagine if your car’s manufacturer could void your warranty simply because you purchased gasoline or parts from someone other than them. You would be almost certain to wind up paying premium prices for subpar products under that arrangement!
Fortunately, the printer industry is no different. In fact, it is illegal for any manufacturer to void their warranty solely because their customer used parts and consumables (i.e. ink) other than their own.
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Improvement Act states the following:
No warrantor of a consumer product may condition his written or implied warranty of such product on the consumer’s using, in connection with such product, any article or service (other than article or service provided without charge under the terms of the warranty) which is identified by brand, trade, or corporate name; except that the prohibition of this subsection may be waived by the Commission if — (1) the warrantor satisfies the Commission that the warranted product will function properly only if the article or service so identified is used in connection with the warranted product, and (2) the Commission finds that such a waiver is in the public interest.
Your printer’s manufacturer cannot void their warranty simply because you use a refilled or remanufactured ink cartridge that was produced by a third party. The prohibition created by Magnuson-Moss Warranty Improvement Act applies equally to compatible and remanufactured cartridges, which is why you can rest assured that partnering with Rapid Refill won’t compromise your printer’s warranty.
Consumers receive similar protection in the case of equipment leases as well. During U.S. v. International Business Machines Corp., the Supreme Court concluded that IBM could not threaten customers with termination of their equipment leases solely because the customers did not purchase supplies manufactured by IBM. For IBM to do so would constitute a “trying agreement,” in which a seller conditions the sale or lease of one product or service on the customer’s agreement to take a second product or service – a violation of the anti-monopolistic intent of the Clayton Antitrust Act of 1914.
What will you do to make sure I’m satisfied with my purchase?
We are confident the quality of our merchandise will meet, if not exceed your expectations. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we promise a refund, credit or exchange.
Returns and Exchanges
- Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender
- Original Gift Receipt will be refunded via a Store Credit
- If you do not have a receipt, you will receive a Store Credit refund via mail (valid photo ID required)
- Please note: Store Credit and Gift Cards are valid only for Rapid Refill Fargo purchases and are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law. We appreciate your understanding that Rapid Refill merchandise may be returned in person to a Rapid Refill Fargo store or by mail. Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Credits or refunds issued will be for the item value. Any taxes charged will be refunded in accordance with state laws. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable. To return an item by mail, follow the instructions on the packing slip enclosed in your order, insure the package, and mail it to the Rapid Refill address on your packing slip. If you do not have a packing slip, please call us at the number listed on your receipt or toll free at (877) 880-4465.
What can I do to help recycle used inkjet and laser toner cartridges?
If you participate in a community organization, check out our fundraising programs. This is a great way to help recycle!
Will use of refilled or remanufactured cartridges void my printer’s manufacturer warranty?
What is your return policy?
At Rapid Refill Fargo we are confident the quality of our merchandise will meet, if not exceed your expectations. If you are not satisfied with an item you purchased, you may return it within 60 days for a full refund, credit or exchange. To request a return or exchange simply follow the instructions below.
Do you feature any eco-friendly products?
I’ve heard refilled cartridges aren’t as good as new cartridges, is that true?
Do I have to wait for Rapid Refill to refill my cartridge?
Can my cartridge be refilled more than once?
Contact Rapid Refill today for all your refillable ink cartridge needs!
3051 25th St S
Fargo, North Dakota
Saturday & Sunday
Brands in Stock
Rapid Refill Fargo and Total Imaging LLC have been combined under Total Imaging LLC as the parent company but will continue to operate separately under the original names. Rapid Refill Fargo was established in Fargo, April 2007. Total Imaging was founded in Fargo, January 2005. Rapid Refill continues to focus on customer service, recycling, product quality, and saving our customers time and money. Our Staff has a combined experience of over 40 years.