Laser Toner in Stock & Ready for Delivery in Fargo-Moorhead
Laser printers, photocopiers and fax machines all require toner: a powder mixture used to create printed text and images on paper. If you rely on a laser printer or photocopier to do business in the greater Fargo-Moorhead area, you need a source to provide high-quality, yet affordable, toner cartridges. In other words, you need Rapid Refill of Fargo, ND!
Rapid Refill sells and delivers toner cartridges for all major brands of laser printers, including:
- And many more!
Laser Toner Cartridge Storage & Handling Tips
- Do not attempt to open laser toner cartridges (unless you want to create a bigger mess than you have ever expected.
- Store cartridges at room temperature (ideally between 60 and 70°F).
- Avoid exposing cartridges to excessive light.
- Store empty cartridges in original plastic bags and/or boxes.
- Completely remove all seal strips & clips before using cartridges.
Our commercial recycling services make Rapid Refill an ideal addition to any green initiative in your business goals. We eliminate waste wherever and whenever possible. Our company was founded with a passion for recycling and preserving our environment!
We gather used, empty inkjet, and toner cartridges every day. In doing so we prevent them from winding up inside landfills – or getting incinerated and releasing countless tons of pollutants into the atmosphere. For every cartridge we collect, refurbish, and refill, we prevent manufacturers from needlessly creating new cartridges.
We’re proud to do our part in conserving the environment. Contact us today to learn more about our commitment to combatting pollution and how you can help!
What will you do to make sure I’m satisfied with my purchase?
We are confident the quality of our merchandise will meet, if not exceed, your expectations. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we promise a refund, credit or exchange.
Returns and Exchanges
We will accept merchandise returns for Standard Delivery items within 60 days of purchase and issue a replacement, credit, or refund at the time of return in the following ways:
- Original Sales Receipt will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender
- Original Gift Receipt will be refunded via a Store Credit
- If you do not have a receipt, you will receive a Store Credit refund via mail (valid photo ID required)
- Please note: Store Credit and Gift Cards are valid only for Rapid Refill Fargo purchases and are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law. We appreciate your understanding that Rapid Refill merchandise may be returned in person to a Rapid Refill Fargo store or by mail. Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Credits or refunds issued will be for the item value. Any taxes charged will be refunded in accordance with state laws. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable. To return an item by mail, please call us at the number listed on your receipt or toll free at (877) 880-4465.
What can I do to help recycle used inkjet and laser toner cartridges?
Bring in your empty inkjet and laser toner cartridges to the nearest Rapid Refill Fargo retail store. You can collect empty cartridges from friends, neighbors, co-workers, and so on… everyone can pitch in!
If you participate in a community organization, check out our fundraising programs. This is a great way to help recycle!
Will use of refilled or remanufactured cartridges void my printer’s manufacturer warranty?
What is your return policy?
At Rapid Refill Fargo we are confident the quality of our products will meet, if not exceed, your expectations. If you are not satisfied with an item you purchased, you may return it within 60 days for a full refund, credit or exchange. To request a return or exchange simply follow the instructions below.
Do you feature any eco-friendly products?
Yes, we have prioritized the development of eco-friendly products throughout our entire Rapid Refill Fargo brand remanufactured collection.
I’ve heard refilled cartridges aren’t as good as new cartridges, is that true?
Over the years the techniques used to refill cartridges have evolved considerably from the original drill and fill methods. Rapid Refill Fargo uses one of the most thorough cleaning and technically sophisticated refilling processes of any cartridge refiller in the world. The results speak for themselves. A properly refilled inkjet or laser toner cartridge should yield results that are undetectable to the human eye when compared side by side to a brand new cartridge. We’re so confident you’ll be delighted with Rapid Refill brand products that we guarantee their performance.
Do I have to wait for Rapid Refill to refill my cartridge?
No! At Rapid Refill Fargo we do our best to make sure the products you need, on the shelf and ready to go, whether it be Rapid Refill Fargo brand or a popular name brand product. We would rather our customers enjoy saving time and money, not worrying about waiting around.
Can my cartridge be refilled more than once?
Yes, in most cases a cartridge can be refilled multiple times. The main factor in determining whether or not a previously refilled cartridge can be refilled again is the condition of the cartridg.
Some refillers use antiquated methods of cartridge refilling that simply don’t pass Rapid Refill Fargo’s quality standards.
Take a look at our Cartridge Care Tips to learn how to protect your cartridge and help to make sure it can be refilled again.
Contact Rapid Refill today for all your laser toner cartridge needs!
3051 25th St S
Fargo, North Dakota
Saturday & Sunday
Brands in Stock
Rapid Refill Fargo and Total Imaging LLC have been combined under Total Imaging LLC as the parent company but will continue to operate separately under the original names. Rapid Refill Fargo was established in Fargo, April 2007. Total Imaging was founded in Fargo, January 2005. Rapid Refill continues to focus on customer service, recycling, product quality, and saving our customers time and money. Our Staff has a combined experience of over 40 years.